Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman began his acting career in 2002, initially appearing in films and television shows in his native Sweden. After making his brekthrough in the 2009 film I skuggan av varmen, and scoring the lead role in the Johan Falk series, he appeared in the internationally-acclaimed flick Snabba Cash. This led to recognition in the United States. Kinnaman currently appears in the AMC series The Killing.
- Kinnaman's father is American, which is why he holds both Swedish and American citizenship.
- Den osynlige (2002)
- Hannah med H (2003)
- Tjenare kungen (2005)
- Storm (2005)
- Arn - Riket vans vagens slut (2008)
- I skuggan av varmen (2009)
- Johan Falk: GSI - Gruppen for sarskilda insatser (2009)
- Snabba Cash (2010)
- Andra Avenyn (recurring, 2008)
- 183 dagar (recurring, 2009)
- The Kiling (regular, 2011)