There have been some reports of users not being able to pair with their U-verse receivers. We're working with AT&T to resolve the issue and in the meanwhile there are some steps below that have helped users to pair:
1. Make sure you're on the same wireless network as your U-verse receiver. If you're not on the same LAN, you will not be able to see the device.
2. Make sure you're utilizing the wireless router supplied with your U-verse receiver.
3. When you're going through the set up steps on channel 9301, try setting up the U-verse receiver to Open Connection mode, so that it will accept any connection.
4. Make sure the wireless router you're using supports multicast. Some WiFi access points have disabled Internet Protocol Multicasting. Referencing your router do!$#!#entation, verify that User Datagram Protocol (UDP) Internet Protocol (IP) multicasting is enabled.
5. Power cycle your U-verse set up (router and receiver).
Please respond to this thread with any questions