Chester's Mills has been under the Dome for three days and it's been relatively calm. They have their first real crisis in "Outbreak" when meningitis spreads through the town. With limited medical supplies, how many people will die?
How long can an entire town stay trapped before everyone snaps? Based on the below preview, the residents of Chester's Mill finally begin to panic about the Dome. I can't believe it has taken this long. Will the teen parties finally end? Will they finally begin to worry about more than the bacon supply running low?
It looks like panic is ready to explode!
Highlights from the preview:
- A group of townspeople gathers at the Dome and throws water at it.
- Linda pulls her gun and orders them to disburse.
- The town has an epidemic and the medicine supply runs out. How many will die?
- "The Dome is like an incubator." -- Big Jim
- Junior closes the clinic. Why does he have the authority to do that?
- Junior shoots a rifle into the ceiling of the clinic to get people to leave.
- Angie attacks Junior in the shelter
- Joe and Norrie have simultaneous seizures again. Joe puts his fingers to his mouth. Who or what is controlling them?
- "Those people are supposed to die." -- The Reverend
- A pipe breaks (did Angie break it?) in the shelter and Angie screams for help.
After three days, the townspeople begin to panic about the Dome. They are especially upset because the military outside the Dome is leaving. Big Jim reassures them that as soon as they know what's going on they will tell them. Linda collapses. Is she sick?
Under the Dome airs Mondays at 10 pm on CBS.
Never miss Under the Dome! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of CBS.)