Last year, Teen Wolf came to the San Diego Comic-Con as a brand-new show that few had heard of. This year's return to the SDCC was therefore a triumph -- growing popularity and a huge season 3 order came along with the show. What did Tyler Posey, the star of Teen Wolf, have to say about that? Check out our interview below.MTV Orders a Super-Sized Teen Wolf Season 3
Check out the video interview below to see what Tyler Posey had to say about the character of Scott in the final part of Teen Wolf
Want more of Tyler Posey at Comic-Con? The Teen Wolf star appeared on the "Fan Favorites" panel during the SDCC. Check it out here! Teen Wolf
- Tyler's concern at the beginning of this video is for a camera tripod that collapsed the minute he arrived at the table.
- Almost every single Teen Wolf star showed up with a cup of espresso. Evidently it had been a long night...
- "Scott has a plan! A very good, detailed, in-depth plan..." For some reason, this amused me greatly.
- The "next episode" referred to was episode 208, "Raving," which aired on Monday, July 16.
- The extreme loudness from the background was the result of cameramen getting hold of the Teen Wolf girls (Crystal Reed and Holland Roden) for photos.
- Although Tyler Posey couldn't say much about it, things do not look good for the Scott-Allison relationship.
- Would Scott really tell Allison that she was wrong about something huge? I guess so -- he has done so once or twice already about her family.
- Based on what's mentioned about Scott's father here, I would be surprised if we will meet the man during Teen Wolf season 2. Of course, it's totally possible that Posey was being evasive on this point.
- It really did sound like horrible espresso.
- I wouldn't even want to consider the horribleness of Scott's life without Stiles.
- Bet you didn't expect a George W. Bush reference in this interview.'
- Ah, stupid jokes about colors...
- So cute that Tyler Posey didn't want to leave the table!
season 2 currently airs on MTV Mondays at 10pm.(Images and video courtesy of BuddyTV and MTV)