Here's your BuddyTV High Five: The five big moments and questions from tonight's episode of The Young and the Restless, "One of Us."
High Five Highlights:
1. Paul arrives at the Chancellor Estate to help find Kevin. He looks for activity on his and Jana's credit cards in order to track them down.
2. Jana tells Kevin that they are going on a field trip and takes him to the nearby train station, where she forces him to buy two tickets to Florida with his credit card while holding a gun against him. Kevin sees a security camera and flashes a sign.
3. Phyllis and Daniel exit Billy's and Victoria's house and Phyllis asks Daniel why he had been so tense around them. She also asks him why he is neglecting the search for his own daughter. Daniel confesses that Lucy is his daughter and Phyllis urges him not to leave her where she is.
4. Jana and Kevin go back to the day-care center and Jana consults a homemade OUIJA board. The board spells out NUTS which makes Jana angrily throw the board.
5. Michael contacts powerful mob guy Angelo to help him in the search for Kevin. Angelo offers his help in return for Michael's services as a lawyer.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- Was Daniel right to tell Phyllis that he knows where his daughter is?
- Does Jana know what she is doing or she is slowly going crazy?
The Last Word:
This episode offered more info about Kevin's disappearance. The audience finally sees the expected twist about Lucy being Daniel's daughter; however Phyllis' reaction has gone far beyond what was expected. Jana has a smart plan, but it seems that Kevin will outsmart her. Things are already getting complicated; Kevin's reputation is ruined on the news and Michael may have to get involved with some dangerous people in order to help him out.
(Image courtesy of CBS)