It's hard to believe, but The Walking Dead is coming to an end for another season this Sunday. One more episode and then the long wait for season 4 begins. Going into "Welcome to the Tomb," Andrea has been captured by the Governor, Merle is dead and the prison group has to decide whether to fight the Governor or pack up and leave.
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Walking Dead spoilers and clips.
The Walking Dead season 3 comes to a close in "Welcome to the Tombs." The Governor uses Merle's attack to rally the town against Rick and the other prison residents. With superior forces, does the prison group have any chance of surviving?
Check out this preview of the finale.
Hightlights from the finale preview:
- "This life now: You kill or you die." -- The Governor
- "Just stop this." -- Andrea
- The Governor punches someone or something.
- "You're one of us" -- Rick to Michonne
- "They killed 8 men back there and they aren't going to stop until they kill us all and taken everything that we've worked so hard for." -- The Governor
- "We're gonna end this once and for all." -- The Governor
- "We're ready." -- Michonne
- It looks like Rick's group is packing up to leave rather than stay and fight.
- The Governor strikes the prison starting with an explosion to take out the guard tower.
The below clip shows Carl, Carol, and Hershel packing up their belongings. Where will they go?
In the below clip, the Governor's forces invade the prison. If Rick's group is still there, they are in trouble. The Woodbury forces have more men and firepower than those at the prison.
Will they still be there? Or, did they have enough time to escape?
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of AMC.)