The Vampire Diaries season 4 has only two hours remaining and plenty of questions to still answer. Will the Veil be dropped allowing the other side to cross over? And, what about the cure? Silas has it, but will he be the one to use it? Or, could someone else become human? Elena has her sights on making Katherine pay for all her evils, but will Elena be able to follow through on her quest for vengeance?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
By the end of "The Walking Dead," the answer to some of those questions will be answered. The rest will have to wait for the season finale and perhaps even until season 5.
Spoiler alert: This article contains The Vampire Diaries spoilers and clips. You've been warned.
Official synposis: As Graduation Day approaches, Caroline (Candice Accola) tries to distract Elena (Nina Dobrev) by focusing on simple tasks like sending out announcements, but Elena won't be swayed from her new obsession. Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) calls Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) to the hospital, where someone has been attacking patients. Still trying to force Katherine (Nina Dobrev) to help her, Bonnie (Kat Graham) refuses to give up on her plan to defeat Silas. As a violent wind storm causes a power outage in Mystic Falls, ghosts suddenly appear - some with good intentions and some bent on revenge.
Check out "The Walking Dead" preview.
Highlights from the trailer:
- Someone is draining Mystic Falls' residents of their blood. Sheriff Forbes has found 5 victims so far.
- "Do you think it's Silas?" -- Sheriff Forbes
"He's fueling up for something big." -- Stefan
- Silas appears at the hospital dressed in scrubs and attacks Stefan.
- Bonnie wants to drop the Veil using the headstone filled with witch's blood.
- "And, by drop the Veil, you mean unleash all hell on earth?" -- Katherine
- Damon wants to stop Bonnie.
- "You have no idea who I am." -- Silas
- Elena? (could be Katherine) punches someone.
- Kol's back! "Greetings from the dead."
In the below sneak peek, Caroline and Stefan are searching for a Bonnie at the school. It's the "center of the triangle" and where she needs to be in order to do the spell. Will they try and stop her?
The Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 pm ET on the CW.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of The CW.)