That's right, Teresa Giudice, the table toppling, outspoken Real Housewives of New Jersey star, has a book on the bestseller list. Who knew?
I suppose all the people who have bought her book so far knew it was a big hit. But the rest of us are just now finding out about it. I think it's interesting that another "housewife", Bethenny Frankel has a cookbook called Skinny Girl Dish. Now Teresa's book is entitled Skinny Italian. I guess Housewives like the word "skinny."
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Teresa's book promises to teach us all how to enjoy Italian food, while remembering these rules:
- Substitute tedious meal plans with simple, flavorful recipes
- Choose fresh, flavorful ingredients instead of counting calories
- Slow down and enjoy a faster metabolism
- Replace starvation with celebration by adopting an Italian attitude to cooking, eating, and entertaining
- Love food, love eating, and still love your body afterward
This sounds like a terrific idea for a cookbook. And I'm happy for Real Housewife Teresa for enjoying her own success.