The Bachelor: Matt Grant Gives His Thoughts on Jason Mesnick
The Bachelor: Matt Grant Gives His Thoughts on Jason Mesnick
Kris De Leon
Kris De Leon
Staff Writer, BuddyTV
Megan Parris, who remains upset about her lasting image as a foul-mouthed crybaby, isn’t the only one who has something to say about The Bachelor’s 13th season. While the former contestant has ranted on how the reality dating series portrayed her, former Bachelor Matt Grant shares his opinion on the show’s star: Jason Mesnick.

“This guy kind of committed suicide,” Grant told People at The 23rd Genesis Awards in Beverly Hills Saturday. “He’s a nice man.  I’ve met him quite a few times.  But I think he should have gone about it differently.”
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.



Unless you’ve been living under the rock these past few weeks, then you’ve already heard of all the drama on The Bachelor’s most recent season.  Love searcher and single dad Jason Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft and then dumped her for runner-up Molly Malaney on national TV. And that, according to Grant, was not smart.

Still, Grant gives Mesnick credit for facing up to his mistakes by having the guts to say “I screwed up.”

On the other hand, Grant, who starred on the 12th season of The Bachelor, admits that he was lucky in his role on London Calling.  He picked actress Shayne Lamas but their engagement ended in July of last year.  And just like Shayne, who has moved on to star on her own reality series, Matt has also moved on to the arms of someone else, his publicist Sarah Robarts, and is heading in front of the cameras to work on some TV projects.

“I had an easy ride,” Grant said. “I had a great group of women; we all just got on fairly well.”

Meanwhile, all eyes are still on Mesnick and Malaney as they continue their romantic relationship while Rycroft graces the dance floor of Dancing with the Stars.



-Kris De Leon, BuddyTV Staff Columnist
Source: People
(Image courtesy of ABC)

News from our partners