The man behind Teen Wolf
found himself on the other side of the cameras last week at San Diego Comic Con. Executive Producer Jeff Davis sat down with reporters to talk about this action-packed season and what's to come for our favorite characters as the first part of season 3 winds down.
Check out the full interview below:
Some highlights from the interview:
- The trailer for the rest of season 3 was shown at the Teen Wolf panel and featured a kiss between Stiles and Lydia! Jeff Davis said it was tough to choose what moments to put in that trailer.
- In the background as Jeff is talking you can see Dylan O'Brien doing a hoe-down type dance with the Carver twins! "Guys, you can dance later," says a bemused publicist.
- They spent a lot of time working on the Motel California episode.
- We're going to be learning a bit more about the lunar currents (or ley lines) as the season progresses.
- We'll find out what Lydia is in episode 9. He thinks it'll come more as a confirmation than a revelation.
- They use the same scream every time Lydia screams.
- Why doesn't Kali the alpha ever wear shoes? So she never has to take a moment to take her heels off!
- There's a major revelation in episode 12 that connection Allison, Scott, and Stiles in an important way.
- He's enjoyed writing for Allison because they've taken her to such extremes, from a bad guy in season 2 back into a heroic figure in season 3.
- We'll see more romance blossom in the second part of season 3.
More Teen Wolf Interviews from Comic-Con:
(Image and video: Morgan Glennon)