Mike, we hardly knew you! Can anyone remember anything special about Michael Jefferson after the first five minutes of the game when he stole the women's stuff? He started off strong, but fizzled out.
I enjoyed this week's episode. Going into tribal Mike, Christina and Tarzan could have been sent home. It is always more suspenseful when people scramble. From here on out, there isn't much speculation about who is going next. Here are the top 10 tweets about the episode:
Survivor is available on Amazon Prime.
#10. @Lisamcclure: Tarzan is feeling "subliminally harassed" by Chelsea who is "harboring plastic surgeon resentment" and no I'm not making this up.
- Chelsea had plastic surgery once? Nah.
#9. @Robcesternino: I think this Tarzan might be on to something. Let's stand with Tarzan and end plastic surgeon discrimination!
- If it weren't for Tarzan or Colton, I have no idea what we would be talking about!
#8. @Boxhounds: Poor Leif gets the backwash.
- Yeah, I noticed that. Rule of thumb: Never drink Tarzan's backwash.
#7. @Vaccumboy9: I felt bad for laughing but Leif taking a tumble off the waterslide cracked me up.
- That was the best part of the challenge. It was as if he got shot out of a cannon.
#6. @Olsensurvivor: Alicia: "That's gonna be a big wedgie." Can her shorts ride up any further?
- Thankfully we have been spared of annoying Alicia moments over the last two episodes. It seems like she and Christina are finally starting to get along.
#5. @Jeffprobst: Kim is brilliant. She is playing at a very high level right now and the guys have no idea. NO IDEA. She just set him up.
- I think Kim is possibly playing the best game of Survivor a woman has ever played. She might be in the same class as Parvati. This makes up for the lack of game that Sophie played last season.
#4. @Meehand: Wait--they get to share their 7-Up w/ the losing team?
- Yeah what the hell is this? I thought this was Survivor.
#3. @Rolfenorman: I believe Kim may have made her move too soon. Christina should have gone tonight then Tarzan. Then she should have gone for Mike.
- Disagree. I think now was a great time to get rid of Mike. She could have disguised it a little by having them get rid of Tarzan or Leif, but voting out Mike solidifies their control.
#2. @Wesdorne: Troyzan, did you at all consider giving the HII to Mike?
- Wouldn't tonight's tribal have been a golden opportunity to alter the flow of the game. Troyzan could have given his idol to Mike, and they could have blindsided Sabrina or Kim.
#1. @Coltoncumbie: There should be some sort of adoption/rescue program for the kids on Toddlers & Tiaras.
- When there are no good tweets, I have to rely on Colton, Shannon, or Russell. We need more crazy tweets! I'll be looking for them next week.
(Image courtesy of CBS)