Jax decided to spare Juice's life ... for now on Sons of Anarchy. He sees Clay as a much bigger threat to himself and the club. That threat seems to only heighten in this week's "To Thine Own Self." Will Jax be able to maintain a hold on the club leadership and his life? Or, will he have to sacrifice one for the other?
Sons of Anarchy is available on Amazon Prime.
It looks like Clay's going to be forced into action, but will he get the support he needs to succeed?
Let's check out the "To Thine Own Self" trailer for more clues about the confrontation that's coming! This is another extended 90-minute episode.
Here are some highlights from the "To Thine Own Self" trailer:
- Jax has a meeting with Romeo and Luis. They try to intimidate Jax, but he seems pretty smug.
- "Do we have to remind you how easy it is to disappear?"
And, yet, here I am"
- Another club attacks SAMCRO. They aren't a MC, who are they? Nero's old crew? Or, part of the cartel?
- Jax, Tig, and at least one other person are in a car crash down a hill.
- Clay wants Jax to take Tara and their boys and leave Charming. But, Jax says, "I have a different plan."
- Gemma has Clay by the hand....
- Luis suggests that Clay moves back to the head of the table.
- Tig wants to know what move Clay is making.
- Romeo says, "We're gonna take him out." ... "And, anyone who stands in the way." -- Who?
- Someone with longer hair punches someone else. Doesn't look like he is wearing a cut. In prison, maybe? Difficult to tell from clip.
- Nero kicks in a door with a shot gun drawn.
- Someone knifes a motorcycle wheel.
Sons of Anarchy "To Thine Own Self" airs Tuesday, November 20 at 10 pm ET on FX.
(Image and video courtesy of FX.)