The cast and writers of FOX's Sleepy Hollow
revealed some teasers and a few spoilers for Sleepy Hollow
season 2 at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. Keep reading to see what's in store for Katrina and Ichabod, why Abbie and Ichabod are just friends and if anybody likes the new sheriff.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Ichabod and Abbie
There is a lot of chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod but that shouldn't be mistaken as "romantic" but rather as "working partners." Tom Mison added "They have to be together. They really annoy each other. That's what some of you find spicy."
Ichabod and Katrina
Katrina is trapped with Headless and describes the relationship as "interesting." While everyone sees him as Headless, she sees him as Abraham.
Now that she's out of purgatory she'll use more magic in season 2 and gain more powers.
Katrina and Ichabod will see more of each other in season 2. While some fans would rather her disappear, by exploring their characters we'll begin to understand the depth of their relationship and why they love each other.
The New Sheriff
With Irving in jail, there's a new sheriff in town. She has a history with Abbie's mom and becomes an obstacle for Ichabod and Abbie. Clearly Irving isn't a fan.
John Nobel's character, Henry, will be "planting seeds of doubt" in everyone. There will be some redemption in season 2. He becomes a lawyer.
Other Fun Facts
- The theme of Sleepy Hollow season 2 is family, hope, and redemption all within context of war
- Writer Alex Kurtzman says "whatever you think is coming isn't coming."
- Abbie learns a lot about her family while living in purgatory.
- Every argument Abbie and her sister have brings them closer together.
- Benedict Arnold and Ben Franklin will arrive. The writers call it "twistory."
- Ichabod watches Glee. Does he like it? Well, it is on FOX.
- When asked if Luke would be back writer Mark Goffman responded, "we'll have to see."
- Mison would like to see Ichabod and Abbie do karaoke.
- Mison also revealed that if Sleepy Hollow gets a season 3 he promises to "come back as Heisenberg!" after it was revealed he did an impression of the Breaking Bad star in his audition tape to show his american accent.
season 2 premieres Monday, September 22 at 9pm on FOX.
(Image courtesy of FOX)