Emily Thorne's amnesia was rather short-lived. Or was it? At the end of last week's episode, Jack was able to jog her memory with Amanda's necklace, leading Emily to reveal that Daniel shot her.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
In Sunday's all-new episode, "Endurance," what will Emily's next move be? Will Jack keep yet another secret of hers? Here is the short synopsis from ABC:
"Physically and mentally broken, Emily finds herself more lost than ever while her enemies circle closer. But one game changing revelation will ignite a new path of destruction."
Now, take a look at the trailer, which reveals a lot in half a minute.
- Victoria welcomes Emily to Grayson Manor. Emily has no idea where she is. Is it possible her amnesia has returned (don't know if that's possible, not an expert) or does she have selective memory? More important, did the Graysons bring Emily home without her knowledge? Isn't that illegal or something?
- Victoria is certain that Emily will soon remember who shot her, which means that Emily is either not revealing what she knows or she forgot.
- Daniel seems worried that Emily is being held captive. Well, you shot her! And your mom is trying to keep you safe, and you're just worried that she's being held against her will? He probably has no concern about the crime since he knows he'll get off anyway.
- Victoria slaps Patrick. Does it have anything to do with Nolan? Will Patrick choose him?
- Or not, because it appears as if Patrick comes up to Nolan from behind to knock him out.
- Jack punches Daniel -- for the shooting? So much hitting/violence in this episode.
- Oh no, Victoria has David Clarke's journal and the infinity box. "Nothing saves you now," she tells Emily. Is this real? Does Victoria know everything? Assuming it's Patrick who gave her the box, then why did she slap him? Shouldn't she be thanking him?
What do you think? What will happen with Emily if Victoria knows the truth?
Revenge airs Sundays at 9pm on ABC.
(Image courtesy of ABC)