Here's your High Five: The five big moments and questions from tonight's episode of Raising Hope, "Everybody Flirts ... Sometimes."
High Five Highlights:
1. Jimmy discovers Burt shirtless at work and realizes Burt is a shameless flirt with his employers.
2. Maw Maw decides to let go some of her treasured keepsakes.
3. Barney gets sweet talked at the store by Jimmy and Sabrina as they vie for employee of the month.
4. The whole Chance family is inspired by Burt to try their hand at flirting to get what they want. Their individual results are hilarious!
5. Jimmy gets ridiculous with Barney and the shake workout scene is maybe the best ever in the history of this show.
- Does flirting ever really pay off? Or do you always have to pay the piper regardless?
- Do you think this show would be nearly as good without Maw Maw? Cloris Leachmann is such a legend.
The Last Word:
This episode ranks up there with the best in this series' history. Hilarious storyline, and Burt (Garret Dillahunt) is absolutely perfect in this role. Which do you prefer, topless Burt or clothed Burt? The flirting theme is hilarious. Who can forget the workout scene with Jimmy and Barney? Television brilliance! Virginia and Gary's scene with the rose petals will be remembered forever; she is his destiny, after all.
(Image courtesy of FOX)