It's finally time to get some answers on Pretty Little Liars
about the night Ali disappeared, and ABC Family is promoting the season 4 finale, "A is for Answers," with the hashtag #AliTellsAll.
Will we get all the answers we want in this episode? I'd be surprised if we did. At least Ali is sitting down with the girls to tell them what happened that night, but how much will she tell them before they get interrupted? Will they figure out who 'A' is before it's too late? Who is the one behind the mask in the promo?
As the last episode, "Unbridled," ended, the girls found they weren't the only ones at Alison's hideout --and it didn't seem like that person was someone they expected to see.
Is that someone seen in the promo or in the finale episode pics (see below)? Pretty Little Liars: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Aria and Ezra's Relationship>>>
Check out the "A is for Answers" promo:Promo Highlights
Get an extended look at the girls' conversation with Ali in the PLL season 4 finale sneak peek:
- "She thought I was dead," Ali tells the girls. "I was trying to tell her I was alive." In case you were unclear at all about what that meant, there's a helpful flash of Alison in the grave, someone scooping dirt on her, and her eyes are open!
- Why are the five girls up on a roof? Is that where they go after Emily tells Ali to run?
- Get ready to see several familiar faces in this episode and flashbacks to that night.
- "You're not going anywhere," Ezra tells Alison. He may not be 'A', but I think there's still a lot more to be revealed about him.
- The five girls face someone in a mask, and Hanna has a gun! Who's behind the mask? Will we find out this season, or will we have to wait until the summer?
If the girls thought they'd have to console Alison when they told her her mother is 'A,' they were wrong. "It's complicated," she explains when Emily notices she's not surprised. "I've never figured out the right way to tell you what you need to know, never been able to say the words out loud." "Why don't you start at the beginning?" Spencer suggests.
Who do you think is behind the mask? Tell us in the comments.
Pretty Little Liars airs Tuesdays at 8pm on ABC Family.
(Image and videos courtesy of ABC Family)