The wait for new Parenthood
episodes is almost over with season 5 premiering on Thursday, September 26. The show will pick approximately 7-8 months after the events of the finale, including the Bravermans welcoming a new family member in Victor. The premiere will welcome another member to the Braverman clan with the birth of Crosby and Jasmine's baby.
Over the time off-screen, the characters have moved forward in their lives without any drastic changes. In normal Parenthood
style, make sure to have tissue on hand for the season 5 premiere.
There are fights, challenges, words of wisdom, triumphs and letdowns. And, a particularly touching closing scene.
: This article contains Parenthood
Where will we find the Bravermans?
- Sarah has moved into an apartment building and is working as the manager.
- Joel is bidding on a huge construction job, while Julia applies for a job at a law firm.
- Kristina gets a job offer out of the blue that seems perfect for her. This offer launches her into a new, exciting direction.
- Sarah is on her own. She didn't end up with Mark or Hank.
- Unbeknownst to Sarah, Hank has moved back and working at his photography shop again
- Amber and Ryan are still together, but he was called back up and sent to Afghanistan. A long distance relationship is never easy.
- Crosby and Jasmine welcome a new baby girl to the family.
- Max has taken an interest in photography and spends time with Hank.
- Drew is in college, but he's still around.
- Meredith (Sonya Walger) is an architect that will be working with Joel.
- Josh Stamberg will play a neighbor in Sarah's apartment building.
- Ed (David Denman) a fellow parent at Victor and Sydney's school.
Parenthood season 5 premieres on Thursday, September 26 at 10 pm ET on NBC.
Never miss Parenthood! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image courtesy of NBC)