The wait for new Parenthood
episodes is almost over with season 5 premiering on Thursday, September 26. The show will pick approximately 7-8 months after the events of the finale, including the Bravermans welcoming a new family member in Victor. The premiere will welcome another member to the Braverman clan with the birth of Crosby and Jasmine's baby.
Parenthood is available on Amazon Prime.
Over the time off-screen, the characters have moved forward in their lives without any drastic changes. In normal Parenthood
style, make sure to have tissue on hand for the season 5 premiere.
There are fights, challenges, words of wisdom, triumphs and letdowns. And, a particularly touching closing scene.
: This article contains Parenthood
Where will we find the Bravermans?
- Sarah has moved into an apartment building and is working as the manager.
- Joel is bidding on a huge construction job, while Julia applies for a job at a law firm.
- Kristina gets a job offer out of the blue that seems perfect for her. This offer launches her into a new, exciting direction.
- Sarah is on her own. She didn't end up with Mark or Hank.
- Unbeknownst to Sarah, Hank has moved back and working at his photography shop again
- Amber and Ryan are still together, but he was called back up and sent to Afghanistan. A long distance relationship is never easy.
- Crosby and Jasmine welcome a new baby girl to the family.
- Max has taken an interest in photography and spends time with Hank.
- Drew is in college, but he's still around.
- Meredith (Sonya Walger) is an architect that will be working with Joel.
- Josh Stamberg will play a neighbor in Sarah's apartment building.
- Ed (David Denman) a fellow parent at Victor and Sydney's school.
Parenthood season 5 premieres on Thursday, September 26 at 10 pm ET on NBC.
Never miss Parenthood! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image courtesy of NBC)