Once Upon a Time may be on a winter hiatus, but we have some tidbits to tide you over until the new year. The fall finale ended with everyone back where they belong ... sorta. Emma and Snow returned to Storybrooke to the loving arms of their family, but not far behind them a new evil force is coming to town.
For a sneak peek at what's coming up for Once Upon a Time,
watch the below trailer for the show's return next year.
"This January, fearsome rivalries will clash, family secrets will be revealed, and evil takes a stand."
Here are some of the highlights we have to look forward to in the new year:
- Gold has a magic book that releases purple smoke, then Regina's eyes go purple. Has he possessed her in some way?
- Cora and Hook arrive in Storybrooke.
- Gold and Hook face off!
- Gold enlists Emma's help in finding his son.
- In Fairy Tale Land That Was, Regina is out to kill someone. Is it Snow? What new twist can they bring to that rivalry?
- Emma, Mary Margaret, and David confront Regina at her house
- Regina's not happy. She says, "You will not keep my son from me." and then uses magic against Emma. Henry is not going to be very happy about that.
Emma and Mary Margaret's happy return isn't going to last long. How long before Regina has to take down her mother? And, will Cora go after Henry? Perhaps that threat will put Regina and Emma on the same side.
Once Upon a Time returns on Sunday, January 6 at 8 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of ABC.)