Poor Belle! After all she went through because of her love for Rumple, she ended up being inadvertently his victim through Hook's quest for revenge. Will she be able to recover her memories? If not, will she fall in love with Rumple again or see him for the troubled man he is? Meanwhile, Storybrooke has to deal with the arrival of an outsider. Plus, how will Regina react to her mother being in town?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Once Upon a Time spoilers and clips. Proceed at your own risk!
"In the Name of the Brother" marks the return of Dr. Whale when he helps both Hook and the mysterious driver with their injuries. In Fairy Tale Land That Was, Dr. Victor Frankenstein's relationship with his father and brother are revealed in flashbacks.
Check out the "In the Name of the Brother" preview.
Here are the highlights:
- The outsider drove into down and crashed his car which brings up several questions including: How did he get to town? Who is he? And, why did he crash?
- The residents debate how to handle the new arrival. Should they kill him to protect their secret?
- Regina is reunited with her mother, Cora. (See the second video for an extended look.)
- Cora says, "I know that you tried to have me killed."
- A look back at Dr. Frankenstein's past ... in black and white and living color.
Here are a few early looks at scenes from Sunday's episode.
Regina and Cora are Reunited!
Emma and Hook Face Off
Cora Sneaks Around Regina's House, While Henry Looks For Regina
Danger has arrived in Storybrooke from Cora, Hook and the new mystery man. How the town handles these situations will forever be ingrained in their future.
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of ABC.)