On Nashville, Rayna and Deacon reunited after over a decade apart. The question is whether or not they can sustain their romance or if they will let outside factors interfere in their happiness. While they bask in the glow of their renewed relationship, Juliette continues to struggle with the aftermath of her relationship with Dante.
Spoiler alert: This article contains Nashville spoilers and clips.
Check out the promo from "A Picture From Life's Other Side."
Highlights from the preview:
- "I want that video and I want it destroyed." -- Juliette
- Dante wants $10 million for the video. Juliette calls him "insane" for that demand.
- Gunnar get in a fight and Scarlett tells him, "I can't be around this." Could it be the end of the Scarlett and Gunnar romance?
- Rayna reminds Teddy of his affair and he reveals she had one too.
- Deacon plays music with the girls and Teddy's not happy about it.
- Why is Juliette screaming? Is it related to the gunshot? Or, creative preview manipulation?
- "One will be driven to kill!" -- Pictured: Rayna, Jolene, Juliette, Deacon, Gunnar, Avery, and Will.
Other tidbits about the episode:
While Dante asks for $10 million in the above preview that was only after he initially blackmailed Juliette for $2 million. She agreed to pay him that, but Dante ditches out on the exchange and instead demands more money.
Also, Teddy's accusation of Rayna having an affair in the clip isn't as it appears. In response to her comment, he accuses her of having an "emotional affair" with Deacon all these years. She responses appropriately and says that they did love each other.
Could Avery and Scarlett get back together? She performs at the Grand Ole Opry and guess who is smiling and supporting her in the audience ... Avery! She smiles at him too. Could they rekindle their romance?
Check out a sneak peek.
When the blackmail exchange doesn't happen as planned, Juliette takes out her frustration on Jolene. Dante makes a new demand, but is it one that Juliette could agree to even if she wanted?
Nashville airs on Wednesdays at 10 pm ET on ABC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of ABC.)