Former 'Lost' Crew Member Files Lawsuit Against Henry Ian Cusick, ABC
Former 'Lost' Crew Member Files Lawsuit Against Henry Ian Cusick, ABC
In a 14 page lawsuit released Saturday, Chelsea Stone, a former Lost crew member, accused Henry Ian Cusick of sexual harassment and sexual battery. She's also named ABC and Grass Skirt Entertainment in the lawsuit for wrongfully terminating her when she threatened to speak up.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.



According to the statement, Henry Ian Cusick, who plays Desmond Hume on Lost, allegedly groped her butt, stroked her back, moaned, buried his face in her breasts and wagged his head back and forth. He then touched her breasts and kissed her on the mouth while they were on the set in October 2007. She says that when she complained about it, Henry Ian Cusick and his fellow employees became "very hostile" towards her.

The lawsuit continues that on October 28, 2007, Stone was informed that she had been fired. She was pregnant at the time and subsequently miscarried, which she says was a result of her "humiliation and severe mental and emotional stress." She blames Cusick, the producers and the network for causing her physical injuries, physical sickness, substantial losses in earnings and other indignities.

Stone is seeking unspecified damages to cover the hostile work environment harassment, failure to remedy and prevent harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and sexual battery. Though the incident occurred on the Lost set in Hawaii, the suit was filed in Los Angeles.

Cusick has not made a statement responding to the allegations yet.



-Henry Jenkins, BuddyTV Staff Writer
(Image courtesy of ABC)

News from our partners