After its first season as a surprise hit, of course Once Upon a Time would make a second appearance at the San Diego Comic-Con. The stars of the show were in attendance too, and we had a chance to talk to the Evil Queen herself -- otherwise known as actress Lana Parilla.
What did Lana Parilla have to say about her show? Check out this video to find out!
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Want the highlights without watching the video? Here you go!
(Image and video from BuddyTV)
- Obviously, Lana Parilla is not quite as evil as her character.
- For the fashion conscious readers out there, the leather dress Parilla wore was kind of incredible.
- The actress thinks that Regina's main concern in Once Upon a Time season 2 is getting Henry back. I honestly have no idea how that could happen. Magic maybe?
- Dead true loves are a good way to make someone evil on TV. But how weird would it have been to get that back-story early in the season?
- The Evil Queen will definitely have more back-story in Once Upon a Time season 2. Not that Lana Parilla was willing to say anything at all about that.
- There's apparently a "Jack and the Beanstalk" title card coming. Since those usually indicate part of the plot, it's likely that we'll be seeing that fairytale soon enough.
- Lana Parilla's picks for Once Upon a Time fairytales, in addition to "Jack and the Beanstalk," are "Hansel and Gretel" and "The Little Mermaid" (because she wants to play Ursula).
- The two new princess characters -- Mulan and Aurora -- will appear in the first five episodes in the second season.
- Sebastian Stan's Mad Hatter, on the other hand, will appear later in the season if he can appear at all.
- At least the first two episodes of Once Upon the Time season 2 are out there...
- Only someone associated with Once Upon a Time would refer to Snow White as a "badass."