The numbers are going crazy on this week's Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. With trio dances on Monday night and a double elimination following on Tuesday night, anything can happen. Let's take a look at what sort of anything we can expect
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Each couple will be responsible for two full dances for the first time in Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars
week 8. The first of the performances will be the normal deal, but the second will be a trio dance. In case you don't remember this from last season, the trio will bring in another pro dancer to dance with the couple.
It can get interesting.
As for themes, we get dances this week that are meant to honor the armed forces. That would be because of Veteran's Day.
So what will we see?
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- Viennese Waltz and Paso Doble
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff -- Tango and Jive
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd -- Quickstep and Salsa
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke -- Viennese Waltz and Salsa
- Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy -- Viennese Waltz and Jive
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough -- Viennese Waltz and Samba
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani -- Quickstep and Paso Doble
Because there was no elimination in week 7, this week's double elimination on Tuesday will take into account scores from both weeks of competition. How did everyone do then?
1. Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 39 points
2. Shawn Johnson and Mark Ballas: 38 points
3. Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 36 points
4. Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 34.5 points
5. Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 33.5 points
6. Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 33 points
7. Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 28 points
With scores this close, there is a chance that an overall leader could go home. Who would that overall leader be? Who is trailing the pack? Here are the total scores for each pair so far this season:
1. Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough: 217.5 total points
2. Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd: 217 total points
3. Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani: 214 total points
4. Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff: 211.5 total points
5. Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke: 209 total points
6. Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy: 204 total points
7. Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 190.5 total points
Who do you think will be the two couples eliminated in DWTS week 8? Do you like the trio dances, or would you prefer a different gimmick? Leave your comments below!
(Images courtesy of ABC)