Season 2 of The Voice
might be coming to a close next week, but the music isn't showing any signs of stopping! Check out new singles from Tony Vincent and others, plus three concerts over the next week that you don't want to miss! New Music
- Season 2's incredibly underrated Tony Vincent (Team Cee Lo) has just put out a great new single, "Starting Over." You can download it for free by visiting this link. It's another chance to hear how truly inspiring Tony is. Don't miss out!
- Season 1 finalist Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) released her new EP, Come Along. The EP is in advance of her full self-titled album, which arrives on June 19. You can click here to read my review of the EP.
- Season 1 winner Javier Colon (Team Adam) has a new single off his Come Through For You album, entitled "A Drop In The Ocean," now available on iTunes.
- Tonight at 6:30 PM PST, Justin Hopkins and Tony Vincent (Team Cee Lo Season 2) will be streaming a half-hour concert. There are less than 40 tickets left, so click over here and get yours!
- Tomorrow, the Season 2 Top 4 (Tony Lucca, Chris Mann, Jermaine Paul and Juliet Simms) will play a free concert at Universal CityWalk starting at 10:30 AM. Click here to find out more about that event.
- If you missed it from yesterday: more than a dozen Voice Season 2 alumni will bring their combined awesomeness to a concert in Hermosa Beach, CA on May 9. For more information, click over here. Thanks to Justin Hopkins and Pip for making the entire thing happen.
- Season 1 runner-up Dia Frampton has just announced a slew of West Coast tour dates through June. Click onto her Facebook for more info.
For more on The Voice, you can follow my Voice-exclusive Twitter at @bigredchairs.
- No surprise, but NBC has finally begun marketing official The Voice team T-shirts. To get a glimpse at the choices, click here. You can pre-order yours now, but they won't ship until May 27.
- Coach Blake Shelton will be on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno tonight. If you missed it, you can also read my profile of Blake.
Image courtesy of NBC