Karma? Raylan took on extracurricular jobs to make money to support his soon-to-be-born kid and then the money is stolen by his bartender fling. Did she team up with her ex-husband? Or, was she forced into it? Based on the official photo from Justified's "This Bird Has Flown," it appears that Raylan catches up with them.
Here's the official synopsis for "This Bird Has Flown": Raylan's hunt for his stolen money leads to a confrontation with a bareknuckle brawler, while Boyd and Ava face a decision that threatens to destroy them.
Check out the video promo for the episode.
Highlights from the preview:
- Raylan goes after a guy for information about Lindsey's ex-husband.
- A store clerk says that Lindsey set him "up to take a beating." Is she willing with her ex?
- Ava shoots someone. And, Ellen May looks like a mess.
- "She knows things." -- Ava
"Let me find out if she said anything." -- Boyd
- Lindsey called Raylan.
- "Are you scared, Ellen May?" -- Boyd
- Rachel gives Raylan a gun and asks if he knows how to use it, Ha!
And, this is the last episode that Raylan and Boyd will be kept apart. They will cross paths once again in episode 5, "Kin." Winona will also show up again.
Justified airs on Tuesdays at 10 pm ET on FX.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of FX.)