On Thursday, Chuck star Zachary Levi was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The titular star of everyone's favorite spy-comedy series talked about the upcoming season, boating accidents and chicken during his visit and Levi even brought along a clip from Chuck season 5.
Keep reading to check out the videos NBC has released from The Tonight Show.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
First of all, the most important part for Chuck
fans: the clip from Chuck
season 5. From the season 5 premiere, it's a brief segment showcasing what happens when Chuck tries to keep a secret from his beloved bride:
- Oh Chuck... You know the "you don't need to know" card is never going to work.
- Where exactly does Sarah find her wardrobe? Especially now that they've lost the magical CIA costume closet...
- Chuck and Sarah's apartment has impressive mood lighting.
- Buy More employees have nice, new fleeces this season.
That's it for Chuck
specific video. But there's plenty of other Zachary Levi goodness in the earlier videos from the Tonight Show
interview. Zachary Levi talks houseboats:Zachary Levi talks race cars:Zachary Levi talks chicken:
If you don't want to bother watching all of the videos (But why wouldn't you? It's Chuck
-related!), here are some highlights:
- Zachary Levi likes Jagermeister. But not the next day.
- The star of Chuck doesn't really know how to drive a houseboat. But he did anyway.
- Sand storm! Sand storm!!!
- Zachary Levi went to the Indy 500. They wanted him to drive a golf cart.
- When you're a celebrity, it's fun to work in a fast-food restaurant!
- "Fish love chicken!"
- Chicken-bone jewelry.
- Bob is a good name for a chicken. You know, except for the whole chickens-are-girls thing.
Want more Chuck
scoop? Check out our Chuck Ultimate Fan Page on Facebook
Was that enough Chuck
for you? Hopefully not, because we have a full preview -- complete with plenty of spoilers -- available. Click here
!(Image and videos courtesy of NBC)