Earlier today, I hedged my bets and gave you three reasons
why each of tonight's X Factor
finalists -- Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene -- might take home the trophy tomorrow. But those could all end up out the window, as each performer is about to take the stage three times. A show-stopping performance also jumpstart votes in anyone's favor.
Especially when three of those performances, we just learned, will be duets with three very famous, very controversial performers:
Melanie Amaro & R. Kelly - "I Believe I Can Fly"
Chris Rene & Avril Lavigne - "Complicated"
Josh Krajcik & Alanis Morissette - "Uninvited"
Jilliane Johnson will be bringing you her full take on tonight's big, final X Factor
performances after the episode, but until then, here's your spot to sound off on all of tonight's happenings, on stage and at the judges' table. We're a family. Let's dish about the TV show like a family.Just a couple ideas to get you sharing in the comments:
Ready, set, X Factor!(Image courtesy of FOX)
- Who gave the best performance?
- Who gave the worst?
- Who's going to win?
- Who should win?
- Which judge would you most like to see win? (PAULA!)
- How many times did Nicole cry?
- How many of those times seemed genuine?
- Do you love or loathe or something-in-between Steve Jones? (I love him. Despite his faults. I mean, because of them.)
- Who would make the best record?
- Who would make the best Pepsi Super Bowl commercial?
- WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE SANTA BIEBER TOMORROW?