Pelant's been quite the psychopath nemesis since the sixth season, and it's time for him to go away and stop torturing Brennan, Booth and the rest of the gang. Whether you like it or not, Pelant's story arc will come to a close on Monday with the episode "The Sense in the Sacrifice."
It feels like the only way it can end is with his death, which is what I'm predicting, but just how will it happen? Take a look at the following clip for more clues.
1. Flynn is back and helping Booth, but can he be trusted? I'm not so sure.
2. Flynn has five hours to complete his mission.
3. Is Sweets back? Sweets is back! Not surprising, since he wants to catch Pelant as much as anyone.
4. Brennan and Cam bring a human cadaver that will be used to set up Pelant.
5. It's the first time Brennan has burned a human bone, which she finds amusing. Booth? Not so amused.
6. The body needs to be displayed perfectly -- the skull facing east -- otherwise, Pelant will know he's being framed.
7. Booth wishes he killed Pelant three months ago. Yeah, so do we!
This extra clip is from, what I'm assuming, is after Booth and Brennan meet up with Flynn and the body is now part of a crime scene.
Actually, after watching the clip again, I'm not sure because Booth is wearing his work clothes. He clearly wasn't wearing those when he met up with Flynn.
But aren't Booth and Brennan the cutest? I'm not sure if framing Pelant with murder is the right way to go. Yes, he needs to be caught, but for a crime he actually committed, not one where he's being set up. But either way, it'll be a relief to not have him hanging over their lives -- and for Booth to properly propose to Brennan!
Bones airs Mondays at 8pm on FOX.