After they missed last year's SDCC, there was no way Bones could miss the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con. We had a chance to talk to one of the show's stars, David Boreanaz, right after the big Bones panel. Check out the video of his interview here.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Click play below to start the interview:
Want to skip the (totally high-quality, almost like a professional filmed it) video and just get the highlights of this Bones
interview? We've got you covered.
- I really am sorry about the jumpy video footage at the beginning. It's hard to film actors of varying heights when your "tripod" consists of a wallet placed underneath the camera.
- Not sure if it was the intimidating camera work or if he was just tired during this interview.
- "The season finale of it all" is a good phrase. Even if David Boreanaz actually meant it literally.
- Boreanaz perked right up at the mention of a horse. Or maybe it was the undercover concept.
- The return of Buck and Wanda -- ballroom dancing or not -- would be awesome.
- I'm not sure if the off-screen voice meant that she disliked Reed Diamond's character or the actor himself. Probably the character.
- Booth would not be a good subject of interrogation. He would be much better chasing down Brennan.
- What would Booth's mother be like? They've barely even mentioned the lady thus far on the show.
- The Bones press room is one of the only places where the death of a popular character on a popular show (that is not Bones) is discussed with glee. (Sorry, Jessica Capshaw!)
- The presence of a good, ongoing director on the set really must help an actor who tries to direct his or her own episodes.
- Were the prosthetics mentioned those that were created for the original concept of the Bones season 7 finale? I recall something about going undercover as old people to infiltrate that bowling league.
- It's good, after all this time, that Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are comfortable with each other's acting and choices.
In case you were wondering, Emily Deschanel was indeed present for the press event. See?
Unfortunately, she was late and we didn't get to talk to her. Maybe next time!Bones
season 8 will air Mondays on FOX this fall.(Images and video: BuddyTV)