Bones is back on Monday, April 2!WARNING: Considering that these are two short videos, there are a lot of Bones spoilers in them. I mean, a lot. You definitely should run away now if you don't want to know anything about the upcoming "Prisoner in the Pipe" episode. Seriously.
But that might be too long to wait. After all, there's a baby coming in "The Prisoner in the Pipe"! Fortunately, we have a couple of Bones videos that can help pass the time. Keep reading to check them out!
This first video is definitely the most filled by Bones
spoilers. We're talking about several of the key moments in the episode. Here you go!
Want more Bones spoilers? Click here to read what the Bones cast and producers said at Paley Fest
- Of course Brennan is cool with giving birth in a prison. Although I can't imagine that this is something prison doctors are familiar with. Not in a men's prison anyway.
- As you can see, labor does begin in the aforementioned prison. And yet, Brennan doesn't stay to give birth...
- Booth's reaction can't be much fun for the guy lying on the ground.
- Would there be enough leg room to give birth in an SUV? I'm guessing no.
- At least the parents get to be together for the birth of their daughter. There do not appear to be any other people either. That makes it intimate, right?
The second video has fewer Bones
spoilers. But it does have a whole bunch of sentiment to make up for it.