How can an archer -- even one as amazing as the Arrow -- compete with a guy who shoots guns with deadly accuracy? And should the two men even compete when their goals are so very similar? Those questions are at the center of the next Arrow episode, "The Lone Gunman." Get a sneak peek at the episode in this promo video
WARNING: This video contains Arrow spoilers. But they're really cool Arrow spoilers, so it's OK.
Want to know what is coming in "The Lone Gunman"? Check it out here.
- The bad guy fell into a very, very small pool, didn't he? You would think a rich, evil tycoon would have a more glamorous place to swim.
- Is that Deadshot with all those words written on his chest? Whatever the case, we get another lovely set of abs to watch!
- Does Deadshot have two eyes or one? What is that thing over his right eye?
- How does becoming the target of an expert sniper help you catch him? It's not like the guy gets close.
- Is Oliver going to confront Deadshot with his family around? That does not seem like a safe move.
Want to know more about "The Lone Gunman" episode of Arrow? Here is the official description of the episode from The CW:
Oliver (Stephen Amell) is surprised when someone shoots and kills one of his targets. As his plan is to bring people to justice vs. outright killing them, Oliver doesn't appreciate the help and searches for the gunman. He soon learns that the man, Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe), is taking out businessmen who are scheduled to bid at an auction on an energy company and Walter (Colin Salmon) is one of the bidders. Realizing he can't protect his family and stop Deadshot at the same time, Oliver enlists Detective Lance's (Paul Blackthorne) help, but his plan has dire consequences. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (Colin Donnell) get caught in an awkward situation with Oliver.
It's not that Oliver won't kill the bad men. It's just that he won't kill them if there are other ways to better bring them to justice. Sometimes, however, "justice" involves the killing. As we have seen...
Whatever the case, it seems clear that Deadshot is a far worse guy than the Arrow could ever be. Will Oliver be able to take out his foe? Can arrows beat bullets? We will find out when "The Lone Gunman" airs on Wednesday, October 24 at 8pm on The CW.
Do you think the Arrow is a hero or is he just as bad as Deadshot? What is the difference between the two? Can arrows save the day? Leave your comments below!
(Images and video courtesy of The CW)