American Horror Story: Asylum ended last Wednesday with a big story, a failed escape attempt, doubts about Kit's guilt, and Dr. Arden amputating Shelley's legs. Tonight on "I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" Franka Potente joins the cast as a new mysterious patient at Briarcliff.
FX has released the trailer for "I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1." and it looks to be another doozie of an episode!
Check out the American Horror Story: Asylum trailer!
A few of the highlights include:
- The new patient doesn't have any identification. No wallet or house keys.
- Does the new patient know him from the war?
- Is he a war criminal? Sister Jude seems to think he is.
- Dr. Thredson tells one of the patients to "face the truth of what you've done."
- The monsignor tells someone their "obsession has to stop."
- We see Dr. Arden grab Shelley, who still has legs. Will we see how he amputated them? Or, are those prosthetic legs?
- Kit and Grace have a confrontation.
- Dr. Arden does a procedure on Shelley. She asks, "Am I going to die?" To which, he responds, "After this you will probably live forever."
- Scary and painful needle action!
American Horror Story: Asylum "I Am Anne Frank, Pt. 1" airs tonight, Wednesday, November 7 at 10 pm ET on FX.
(Image and video courtesy of FX.)