Are you 30 Rock's biggest fan? Do you quote the show like it's your job? Well, BuddyTV has an exciting opportunity for you!
We're currently looking for a Fan Columnist to recap the show. However, an Emmy winning show deserves special treatment, don't you think?
30 Rock weekly recaps will actually highlight the best quotes of the episode. And it's your job to figure out which those are. I know, it's hard, but we ask that you limit yourself to just 5 quotes. (If it's more of a conversation moment, we'll let you fudge the limit here and there)
Want to give it a shot? Write a recap of this week's episode (I know it's a rerun but can a fan ever have too much Liz Lemon in their life?) Please include:
- An intro paragraph of what the episode was about. No more than 4-5 sentences.
- List your quotes. Remember to include who said it.
- Please copy and paste your recap directly into the email
- In the subject line please include: 30 Rock Fan Columnist
- Email to: feedback[at]buddytv[dot]com
Something to consider before contributing:
- This is a non-paid position. However, there is an exclusive award system of tokens and badges for Fan Columnists. Plus, you'll have a byline on one of the fastest growing TV sites on the Web and an article for your clips file. And did we mention you get to watch TV?
- All content on BuddyTV.com is subject to change. Any content submitted may be corrected, changed, or rewritten in any way by BuddyTV staff after being submitted.
- Submissions go through a review and editing process and may or may not appear on the site.
- All submissions will be considered and no individual or group will be shown favoritism.
- All content must be original and never before published. Credit must be given and sourced properly (Name and link directing back to the article). Plagiarism is stealing and brings bad karma, so we like to abide by copyright laws
- Click here for a Style Guide for submissions
(Image courtesy of NBC)