iCarly Season 3 Spoiler!

iCarly Spoiler from Kemmarie: Hey! I just got this one guys and I couldn’t wait to post!! I know you love my spoilers on spoilerfix, spoilme, and the SpoilerBytes Blog, but today I got one that you won’t find anywhere else!!! And it’s a juicy one! And just like my other spoilers this one is legit. My source: My cousin’s girlfriend is interning as a PA for iCarly. She works in the office on some of the pre-production logistics, and got to read the script for one of the episodes in pre-production. She emailed me the details and I’m summarizing. Here it is: iCarly Episode: iTell the Truth Season 3, Episode Final Episode of Season 3 -- Hour Long Movie When Carly finally tells Sam the truth -- that she is planning on traveling with her father this summer and that iCarly will have to take a temporary hiatus, Sam doesn’t take it very well. Sam had “big plans” for iCarly this summer! So, the two have an explosive argument (where some hurtful true feelings are exposed. Some examples: In the argument, Sam calls Carly a “selfish, spoiled, priss” and Carly calls Sam a “Thug!”. It looks like the Carly/Sam friendship could truly be in jeopardy this time. Meanwhile Freddy has returned from his TechnoGeeks Fair in Massachusetts, and shares with Spencer what an awful time he had boarding the plan to Seattle – that his head kept setting off the metal detector, and he was detained for hours. Spencer slips and says “Oh it must’ve been your chip” -- revealing that his mother has a chip implanted in his head. (Remember the chip from the iGo to Japan Episode). Freddy’s mom is forced to tell Freddy the truth regarding the chip. Freddy flips out and reveals some true feelings about his mom. He says some hurtful stuff to her and refuses to go back home with his mom. Toward the end of the episode, Freddy is sulking on Carly’s couch, when Sam comes down from Carly’s room with a box. She is picking up the last of her things – since it seems that she and Carly will not be able to mend their friendship (at least not in this episode! LOL). Sam is obviously hurt, and takes a seat next to Freddy, while she clings to the box. The following is actual dialogue from the script. It’s not formatted like a script because she didn’t send me the actual script: Sam: So this is it, huh. Freddy: hmm. (shrugs, still looking down) Sam: You and your mom will make up. She’s just a nub some--- Freddy: I crossed the line, Sam. I said some really mean things to her. She shouldn’t have put a chip in my head but I shouldn’t have --- As they sit on the couch, exchanging dialogue in an effort to console eachother, it’s obviously awkward for both of them. The awkward moment ends in another kiss. And at that moment, Carly walks in the front door. She’s clearly stunned by what she has just seen. Sam and Carly stare at eachother for a moment. Then Sam gets up and runs out. Carly and Freddy exchange an awkward stare. Carly is hurt. She shakes her head and runs upstairs. The telling moment is that Freddy gets up and doesn’t follow Carly, but instead goes out the door, and calls for Sam. The episode ends. I was floored when I read this!! I cannot wait. This episode is going to be AWESOME!!!
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
Do you Think iCarly will grow that TickleMe Plant everyone is growing? http://www.ticklemeplant.com
Message |  Wave Agree (0) | Disagree (0)
Reply to the topic

News from our partners