With supplies running dangerously low Under the Dome, the town decides to take over the water supply in "Thicker Than Water." Are guns and bullets the answer to the supply shortage? Or, will more people die needlessly?
Official Synopsis: Junior stands up to his father and is shattered when he discovers the truth about his mother's past. Meanwhile, Julia learns firsthand the powers of the "mini dome."
Check out the trailer for "Thicker Than Water"
Highlights from the preview:
- The stores have been looted and Farmer Ollie is not in a sharing mood, "Whatever food we produce stays with us. Now get off my land!"
- Big Jim wants to use force to take over Ollie's well for the townspeople so they have water and can grow food.
- "These are our neighbors." - Linda
"These are not my neighbors." - Jim
- Junior makes Ollie promise not to kill Big Jim, because he wants to kill his own father.
- Junior has his father at shotgun.
- "I'm sorry, Son." - Jim cries.
Chester's Mill has plenty of turmoil going on now that they've been under the dome for over a week. They are fighting to take over Ollie's well and Junior stands up to his father. Back at Joe and Angie's house, they are dealing with Alice's death.
In the below sneak peek, Norrie blames Joe for Alice dying. She believes that her mother's heart attack was caused by the two of them touching the mini-dome. Is that the truth? Or, could the dome have been warning her so she could see her mother before she died?
Under the Dome airs Sundays at 10 pm ET on CBS.
Never miss Under the Dome! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of CBS.)