True Blood ended with two huge cliffhangers last week. Sookie tricked Ben/Warlow into a compromising position and then held him by a deadly Fae fireball and Jessica sucked Andy's daughters of their special Faerie blood. Are the girls dead? Will Sookie kill Ben for what he did to her parents? In "F*ck the Pain Away," those questions will be answered!
True Blood is available on Amazon Prime.
Spoiler alert: This article contains True Blood spoilers and clips. You've been warned.
Official synopsis: Seeking more answers about her past, Sookie (Anna Paquin) enlists Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) to summon her dead parents. Meanwhile, Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and Tara (Rutina Wesley) resort to drastic measures when Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) finds herself in dangerous territory. Sarah Newlin (Anna Camp) reconnects with Jason (Ryan Kwanten) as Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) seeks atonement.
Check out the preview for "F**k the Pain Away."
Highlights from the preview:
- "I don't understand why vampires feel the need to lie to me, hunt me, to terrorize me in my own home." -- Sookie
- Jessica sucked Andy's daughters of their blood. Are they dead? Andy shows up with a shot gun to get his girls.
- "You sure you want to do this?" -- Lafayette
"I need to find my way back to the truth." -- Sookie
- Alcide attacks his father, "I want you to get out of my life."
- Pam's been taken prisoner. "The vamp cops got Pam." -- Tara
- "What if I've been serving the devil?" -- Jessica
- Who gets pushed underwater?
On the first clip, "Love Is," Sookie confronts Ben/Warlow and threatens him with her fireball. He says that he loves her and it's their destiny to be together. She wants to know why he killed her parents.
In the below clip, "From Bad to Worse," a distraught Jessica goes to Jason (shirtless, of course) after she drank the Faerie blood for reassurance that she's a good person. She wants to know why Jason loved her.
She questions whether Bill is God or the Devil, "What if Bill isn't God? What if Bill is the Devil? What if I've been serving the Devil?"
True Blood airs on Sundays at 9 pm ET on HBO.
Never miss True Blood! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video courtesy of HBO.)