After last Sunday's epic The Walking Dead episode with two heartbreaking deaths, it would be nice if the survivors could have some time to grieve, but that's not in the cards for them. They have to take care of a new baby, bury their loved ones, and continue to fight for their survival in "Say the Word."
What will Rick do now after his crushing breakdown? Will he fight? Or, will he sink into a dark hole?
We find out the answer to that in the "Say the Word" trailer. Take a look:
Here are some of the highlights from the trailer:
- Rick rushes off after his break down.
- The Governor has a town meeting with a toast. Why are they celebrating?
- Milton asks Merle to "postpone tonight" and Merle says, "no way." What is Merle planning?
- The baby needs formula to survive. Daryl says he will "go on a run."
- Michonne tells Andrea they have to leave, but Andrea doesn't understand.
- Glenn questions what Rick is doing and then Rick attacks him.
- They kill zombies.
- Milton gets bit by a zombie!
AMC has released two additional clips. The first one was aired during The Talking Dead and features a scene between Michonne and the Governor.
The Governor has Michonne and offers to overlook her outburst. Michonne doesn't accept his offer and instead takes the sword and puts it to the Governor's neck. Wow.
Back at the prison, Glenn is digging a grave. Alex and Oscar come over to talk to him after checking the perimeter. Glenn says they were family, not just friends. Glenn says he needs two more graves. Who died? We saw both T-Dog and Lori die. Who is the third grave for? Could Carol be dead? Or, are they giving Andrew a proper burial?
There doesn't look to be any slow down in the action on The Walking Dead. Rick's group may have lost two members of their family, but they have to keep going if they want to survive.
The Walking Dead "Say the Word" airs Sunday, November 11 at 9 pm ET on AMC.
(Image and videos courtesy of AMC.)