After spending last Sunday night in Woodbury, this next week The Walking Dead will be splitting time between the prison and the town of Woodbury. From the "Killer Within" preview, it looks like Rick and the gang's new home will be the opposite of the safe, utopian town of Woodbury.
Though, at least Glenn and Maggie are taking some time to enjoy each other. In this sneak peek of "Killer Within," the gang makes fun of Glenn and Maggie's leisure time up in the guard tower. It's nice to see them take a moment to laugh.
But, that laughter is short lived based on the "Killer Within" trailer. Someone is messing with the prison group and it could lead to a dangerous or even deadly outcome.
- Michonne finds blood on the tank.
- Someone opened the gate at the prison with an ax, which let zombies into the prison safe zone.
- The Governor tries to recruit Michonne to be a soldier in Woodbury.
- Michonne is still weary of The Governor and says she'd prefer to "take her chances out there."
- Andrea gets closer to The Governor.
- Rick talks to the prisoners about "their agreement."
- Andrea tells Merle where to find Hershel's farm and he shares that with The Governor.
- Rick says, "Somebody is playing games."
- Is that heart that someone puts down on the ground?
Who is messing with Rick and the group? Is it the person who was watching Carol operate on the zombie? Whatever is going on, it doesn't look good for the prison inhabitants. Could someone die?
The Walking Dead airs Sundays at 9 pm ET on AMC.
(Image and videos courtesy of AMC.)