The Walking Dead season 3 brought us life, death, a little bit of crazy and action packed battles. This season introduced one of the most terrifying characters on TV, The Governor. Appearing at first to be a strong leader looking to protect innocent families from the walkers just beyond the wall of Woodbury, things quickly took a turn. Eliminating anyone who threatened his power (and making Rick's nervous breakdown a distant memory) viewers had to wonder: could the good guys win against this evil force of nature? One of the first signs of crazy for viewers had to be when he walked into a private room, sat down and admired his collection of walker heads, floating around in tanks all along the wall. Crazy!
But it's just the kind of crazy Walking Dead fans love and now is your chance to rewatch all the crazy season 3 had to offer as well as get your hands on the limited edition aquarium Governor tank set. Keep reading to find out how you can win one.
The Prize: One (1) Limited Edition Blu-ray of The Walking Dead Season 3 with Aquarium Governor Tank Set. (Pictured below)
- 5 disc set of the complete third season on blu-ray.
- Blu-ray special features include:
- Featurettes of "Rising Son," "Evil Eye," "Gone, But Not Forgotten," "Heart of a Warrior," "Michonne vs. The Governor," "Safety Behind Bars," "Making the Dead" and "Guts and Glory."
- Audio commentaries on episodes 4, 5, 8, 9 and 15
- Deleted Scenes of "Walk with Me," "Say the Word," "Hounded," "Home," "Ain't No Judas" and "Clear."
- Collector's Zombie Head Tank
How to Enter:
Leave a comment below telling us your favorite moment from The Walking Dead
Season 3 or what you're most looking forward to in season 4. One winner will be chosen at random. Hurry, this contest ends October 21. Click here
for complete terms and conditions.
After entering, be sure to check out The Walking Dead Zombiefied by cabletv.com. Become an insider know-it-all of The Walking Dead by taking a behind the scenes look at a day in the life of the dead. As you scroll down the page you'll walk across the images learning interesting facts about the show.
The Walking Dead season 4 premieres Sunday October 13 at 9pm on AMC.
(Image courtesy of AMC)