Rebekah was last seen heading off on a romantic vacation with Matt on The Vampire Diaries. When she returns to Mystic Falls it won't be for long as she'll be pulled to her brothers' sides in New Orleans and to The Originals.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Claire Holt sat down to speak with reporters at San Diego Comic-Con about Rebekah's love life and the character's shift from The Vampire Diaries to The Originals.
Check out the interview with Claire Holt.
Highlights from the interview:
- "I think that love affair is sadly coming to an end." - Regarding Rebekah and Matt's romance. Long distance won't work for them.
- In New Orleans, she'll have to find a new love interest, but her options are limited since Rebekah's related to most of the men. Marcel, perhaps? "Who knows?"
- Rebekah will be protective of Hayley and will be looking out for her since she doesn't have any family.
- With the new Mikaelson baby on the way, Rebekah will "treat it like her own."
- "She'll have fun playing dress up with a little wolf-baby."
- The Originals will have a darker tone and more serious than The Vampire Diaries. Beind set in New Orleans there will be a new history and mythology.
- "It's a family drama. It's less about the romance."
- Holt is always worried that Rebekah could be killed off and she'll be out of a job.
- Could Rebekah side with Marcel? "Who knows?" Though with Klaus' betrayals of Rebekah in the past, "She could cross over to the dark side."
The Originals premieres on Thursday, October 3 at 9 pm ET on the CW.
Never miss The Originals! Add the show to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free for your phone.
(Image and video: Carla Day)