While only two of the auditions (Atlanta and San Francisco) have aired so far, there are already spoilers floating around about which of the hopeful dancers will make So You Think You Can Dance's Top 20. There cannot be any sort of confirmation of these names, of course, until next week's Top 20 announcement, but some fans just can't wait.
If you're eager to begin your So You Think You Can Dance speculation, keep reading. Otherwise, run far, far away from these spoilers.
SERIOUSLY. SPOILERS AHEAD. IT'S YOUR FAULT IF YOU KEEP GOING.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Still there? Cool.
These Top 20 spoilers
come courtesy of the good folks at OMG! Dance
. They claim to have gathered their information from various sources in the dance world and make absolutely no assurances of accuracy. So, if the spoilers turn out to be wrong, blame them, not me.
There are a total of 10 spoiled dancers for the Top 20, meaning that you don't need to despair if your favorites aren't listed here. Only a few hail from the Atlanta/San Francisco auditions, so you may not recognize them all. Also keep in mind that we don't get introduced to every performer during the auditions: some of those anonymous or semi-anonymous Las Vegas-ticket holders may make the Top 20.
Here are, maybe, 10 of the Top 20 dancers:
- Melanie Moore: Melanie is a contemporary dancer, seen performing during the Atlanta auditions.
- Miranda Maleski: Miranda is also a contemporary dancer. Audition city TBD.
- Ryan Ramirez: Ryan, like those listed above, is a contemporary dancer. She appeared during the San Francisco auditions.
- Jordan Casanova: Jordan is a jazz dancer whose audition has not yet aired.
- Sasha Mallory: A hip-hop dancer, we haven't seen Sasha perform yet.
- Ashley Everett: Another contemporary dancer, Ashley has yet to audition.
- Caitlyn Lawson: This ballroom dancer has not yet appeared during the auditions.
- Iveta Lukoslute: She's another ballroom dancer that we haven't seen yet.
- Missy Morelli: A contemporary jazz dancer, we're still waiting on her audition.
- Ricky Jaime: The lone male dancer spoiled to be in the Top 20, Ricky Jaime is a contemporary dancer. We haven't seen his audition yet.
Want more So You Think You Can Dance
scoop? Check out our SYTYCD Insider page on Facebook
Will these names actually be in the Top 20? Are there glaring omissions that you already see? Which styles do you expect to round out the Top 20? Let us know by leaving a comment!(Image courtesy of FOX)