On this week's Revolution, Rachel and Aaron continue on their trek to the Tower, but it's not without bumps in the road. While travelling through a town, Aaron sees the wife that he abandoned after the black out. That's sure to be an awkward reunion ... if he approaches her.
Meanwhile, Monroe becomes tired of Miles' rebellion and decides to take action against him at their "Home." Will Monroe be able to overcome his deep rooted love for Miles and kill his brother?
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Official synopsis: When the past catches up with Miles (Billy Burke) and Monroe (David Lyons) in the form of mutual heartthrob, Emma (Annie Wersching) all hell breaks loose for them physically and emotionally. Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Nora (Daniella Alonso) are the ones who rescue Miles this time. Meanwhile Aaron's (Zak Orth) life is turned inside out while accompanying Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) on her tenacious trek to the mysterious Tower where she plans to restore the power.
Check out the preview, "You Can't Go Home Again."
Highlights from the preview:
- Aaron sees his wife who he had abandoned after the blackout.
- Monroe wants to meet Miles in his hometown where he will threaten those he loves.
- "Anyone you ever loved or cared about will die." -- A Monroe messenger to Miles.
- Miles' first love is there. With her life on the line, he goes to face off against Monroe again.
- "We got the gang back together. It's like old times, right?" -- Monroe as he holds a gun on a woman.
"A New and Nefarious Plan" Preview
Monroe realizes that the rebels are winning with help from the Georgia Federation. Or, are they just "a few, little setbacks"? Monroe fears what Miles can do with even limited resources and is determined to kill Miles. Will he be able to pull the trigger this time?
Revolution airs Mondays at 10 pm ET on NBC.
Never miss your favorite shows. Add them to your own watch-list! Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image and videos courtesy of NBC.)