Could there possibly be a better way to pass a cold, dark winter than with the sun-drenched (yet icy-cold) world of Revenge?
Of course not. That's why it's fortunate that Revenge returns with a new episode on January 4. All of the scheming and vindictive socialites we've come to love are back in full force with this episode, "Duress." But you don't have to wait until January to get a peek -- ABC has posted the first 10 minutes of the upcoming Revenge episode.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
For some context, here is the official ABC description of "Duress":An unwelcome and unstable visitor makes a nightmare of Daniel's intimate birthday celebration with family and friends; Charlotte becomes a pawn in Conrad and Victoria's bitter divorce battle, and Emily watches her ultimate plan begin to unravel.
If you remember the teaser scene at the end of the last episode of Revenge
, you won't be surprised to learn that "Duress" opens with Tyler pointing a gun at Emily and the Graysons. How do we get there? Click play below to get the beginnings of an answer.
Because this video just gives us the episode up to the Revenge
title card, many questions are raised. Among the most notable:
- Where will Daniel's alliances land during his parents' divorce. Surely Victoria will do something to alienate him again before it's all over.
- Is Emily actually sorry in her apology to Nolan? Or is this just another manipulation? It's kind of hard to tell with her.
- What fate could possibly be in store for Faux-manda?
- What lengths will Victoria go to in order to keep Charlotte from Conrad?
- Can Tyler's blackmail attempts work?
- Just how crazy is Tyler anyway?
The next episode of Revenge
, "Duress," will air on Wednesday, January 4 at 10pm.
How do you think Tyler ended up with a gun at Daniel's party? What does this mean for Emily's revenge schemes? What dirty secrets will the divorce bring up? Let us know what you think in the comments section!(Image and video courtesy of ABC)