LOST returns and this time it is a Desmond tale as he leads a party consisting of Jin, Charlie, and Hurley to meet up with a mysterious newcomer. His past reveals his time at a monastary. And back on the beach, romantic entanglements begin to untangle.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
- We start out with a grisly scene. Jin, Charlie, Hurley, and Desmond walking through the forest when Charlie triggers a trap. He is shot through the throat and dies. Luckily it all turns out to be a vision. Unfortunately, it's Desmond having the vision.
- Desmond gets everybody together, informing them that someone is coming to the island.
- In Desmond's flashback we learn he was a monk. At one point a mysterious guy shows up and decks Desmond and walks out. Whoa. Wonder who this dude is.
- Sawyer tries to hit on Kate but she won't have it until she sees Jack making passes at Juliet. Then, of course, she decides to go screw Sawyer.
- On the beach, the quartet hears a helicopter. It crashes in the ocean. We see a red beacon light which we assume belongs to a parachutist.
- Desmond shows up at the house of the guy who decked him. Turns out Desmond was engaged to a girl named Ruth and he walked out on the wedding. Turns out he had some sort religious experience.
- Back at the beach, Sawyer challenges Jack at Ping Pong. The real game here is trying to figure out where Jack sits with Kate.
- Back in the flashback land, Desmond gets drunk and gets fired by the monastery.
- On the island, Desmond saves Charlie's life at the last minute, but his guitar might be toast.
- They find the parachutist, she has the pic of desmond and penny.
- In the flashback, we find out that it was all taking place before Desmond met Penny.
- The parachutist is not Penny.
- Jon Lachonis, BuddyTV Senior Writer
(Photo courtesy of ABC)