It has been more than a year since we last saw a new episode of Haven, but season 3 is finally about to begin. What new Troubles will we see? Will the mysteries surrounding Audrey finally have a solution? What's up with the Colorado Kid anyway? Check out these three Haven season 3 videos to find out.
WARNING: While it will be difficult to piece together much of anything about a Haven episode from these promo videos, keep in mind that you are about to view Haven season 3 spoilers. Watch out!
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
The first of the Haven
videos has a very Peter Pan-like title, "It's All Happened Before."
How does Duke know that things have happened before? And is there a chance that the Colorado Kid could still be alive? If he is, where has he gone?
The second video, "True Colors," gives us a good look at the major characters of Haven
- Is Duke really a bad guy? That's hard to believe. Or is that just wishful thinking?
- Wait. What's coming in 46 days?!
- Someone is after "everything and everyone." Just so long as he isn't greedy, I guess.
The final video references the Colorado Kid directly -- the mysterious person whose murder in the early 1980s led to that photo of "Lucy." What will the Haven
crew unearth when "Nothing Stays Buried?"
- Is Audrey saying that the Troubles are all her fault? There have been some hints throughout the past two seasons of Haven that Audrey is intimately connected to the weirdness of the town. But could she actually be the cause and not just a solution? That would be a twist.
- Who is that dark-haired girl that Nate is kissing? Can the Nate-Audrey relationship be over so soon? Sad...
- That would be the Colorado Kid's coffin that gets opened around the 18-second mark. Are they going to find a body inside? Or something else?
- "You have to stop." "Stop what?" "Remembering." OK. That is creepy. Even for Haven, that is creepy.
returns for season 3 on Friday, September 21 at 10pm on Syfy.(Images and videos courtesy of Syfy)