Elementary season 1 continues on Thursday November 1 at 10/9C, with an episode called "Lesser Evils." Check out the preview videos below to find out just why Holmes thinks that an apparent heart attack is actually a murder.
In the preview video for the episode, we see that Holmes appears to have stumbled on to a new case. The fact that he has to announce to Watson that they are searching for a murderer suggests to me that they were called to the hospital on another type of case or he found the case in some other way. Either way, it looks like this one hasn't been assigned to him by the police department.
Here are a few more things we know from the video:
- Only idiots rely on luck, and Holmes is no idiot.
- Holmes is not afraid to touch dead bodies.
- Holmes and Watson may be searching for an "angel of death."
In the clip from the episode, we find Watson and Holmes looking at a body in the morgue and then running to the room where the patient stayed. There, they run into the janitor cleaning up the room. If I were a betting person I'd bet right now that the janitor did it. The fact that he's played by David Costabile, the same guy who is playing the evil Daniel Hardman on Suits, seems like a dead giveaway to me. Then again, CBS probably knows that we'd all assume that so maybe he's not the killer at all, but they want us to think he is. Well played, CBS, well played.
Here are a few more things we know from the clip:
- Holmes is apparently friends with the guy in the morgue.
- Holmes and Watson are in agreement for once, but not for long.
- Watson knows her medical knowledge, but Holmes seems to know a fair bit himself.
- Holmes is super speedy with his phone camera. I barely noticed him taking that picture.
What do you think after watching the preview videos for this episode of Elementary? Have Holmes and Watson really come across an angel of death? If so, do you think the janitor did it?
(Image courtesy of CBS)