Dance Moms season 3 continues on Tuesday, February 26 with an episode called "Bye Bye Baby" and judging by the preview, it looks like the moms may end up in their biggest fight yet.
Dance Moms is available on Amazon Prime.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis from Lifetime:
Abby's precious pet Broadway Baby has passed away and Abby leaves the ALDC team to fend for themselves. To make matters worse, this week the team heads to St. Louis where they go up against the infamous Kaya Wiley and she's not going down without a fight!
I know that I just called Abby a bully in a recent article
, but I still don't like hearing that someone has lost a pet. We've all been there and we all know how much it hurts to lose our little furry friends so I don't blame Abby for needing a little time off. I'm sure she left the girls in good hands and, I hate to say it, but probably some kinder hands as well.
And now, let's take a look at the preview video, which shows that the loss of little Broadway Baby isn't going to be the only drama in this week's episode.
In the video, we see that Broadway Baby's loss does indeed hit Abby hard, but once again it might be the mom's that give her more stress.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview video:
- Losing her baby will bring Abby to tears.
- The girls may have a rough time in rehearsal before the competition.
- The moms may have found their match when Kaya returns and it seems just as willing to fling insults as they are.
- Jill isn't afraid to tell Kaya off.
- Christi will (surprise, surprise) actually try to stop a fight before it happens.
- The fight gets so bad that even the competition has to get involved to shut them up.
- Someone may end up getting removed from the competition because of the cat fight.
Looks like the moms, and Abby, are going to have their hands full in this episode of Dance Moms. What do you think will happen at the competition after the fight? Do you wonder how the girls feel during moments like this?
Dance Moms airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm on Lifetime.
Want to add Dance Moms
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Lifetime)