Dance Moms season 3 continues on Tuesday, March 19 with an episode called "The Apple of Her Eye." It looks like there may have been even more drama than normal in this one, because they've made it into another special two-hour episode.
Dance Moms is available on Amazon Prime.
First up, let's take a look at the official synopsis from Lifetime:
In this special two-hour episode the Abby Lee Dance Company prepares for a group number that is a tribute to Rosa Parks. The team must bring their "A" game because they're going head-to-head against Cathy and her Apple Core. Meanwhile, Mackenzie becomes an internet sensation with her make-up tutorials.
From the synopsis, we can see that there is indeed a lot happening in this one. Cathy is bringing back her team of boys and seeing as how they won over ALDC last time, there's no doubt it's going to be another battle on the dance floor (and probably backstage as well). Plus, who knew that Mackenzie had her own make- up tutorials?
And now, let's take a look at the preview video.
In the video, we see that Cathy will again be bringing a whole lot of attitude with her when she arrives at the dance competition. Do you think she has to pay extra to pack that 'tude on the plane? We can't blame Abby for wanting to beat her this time, but we'll just have to wait and see if her girls will be able to defeat Cathy's boys this time around.
Here are a few more things we know from watching the preview video:
- Abby is on a mission to win and it looks like she's giving a lot of the girls solos to try and help make that happen.
- Cathy may act like a drama queen before the competition, but it looks like Abby will mostly ignore her, at least for a while.
- While Abby may ignore Cathy and her attitude, it looks like some of the moms may get into it with Cathy again.
- If the group doesn't win with their latest number, there may not be a group anymore? Uh, oh.
- What do you think after reading the synopsis and watching the preview for this episode of Dance Moms? Do you think that Abby will actually break up the group if they don't win? Do you think the ALDC team can beat the Candy Apples?
Dance Moms usually airs on Tuesday nights at 9pm on Lifetime. This special two-hour episode will air at 8pm.
Want to add Dance Moms
to your very own watch-list? Download BuddyTV Guide for free
for your phone.
(Image courtesy of Lifetime)