No, it's not a sci-fi, adventure or comic-based show, but that doesn't mean that Community couldn't be a hit at the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con. On the contrary, Community turned out to be one of the more popular panels of the event -- a line of thousands waited to get in.
Not all titles featured on BuddyTV are available through Amazon Prime.
Did you (like me) fail to make it inside? Did you just miss the Con altogether? No worries -- NBC has posted the entire panel online. Click "Play" below to enjoy the festivities!
Some highlights from the Community
panel itself include:
- Did anyone use the #anniesboobs hashtag to ask questions?
- The actual Annie's Boobs (the monkey) makes an appearance (with the season 2 DVDs)! (starting at 6:02)
- What happened with Pierce at the end of the season? (starting about 8:15)
- Pierce and Britta having sex? (about 11:05)
- Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar on The Wire) as the new Community biology professor! Plus, Dan Harmon's evil plan to get more viewers by making it weirder. (about 17:25)
- Dan Harmon: "Let's add a little element of The Wire to Community."
- Ah, the Emmys... (starting about 20:20)
- A new Halloween episode? In the past? Probably not. Also, more paintball! (starting about 22:00)
- Gillian Jacobs failing to sing with any talent whatsoever. (starting about 25:30)
- Danny Pudi almost displays an inappropriate amount of skin. (starting about 32:10)
- Troy and Abed handshakes. (starting about 39:18)
- Donald Glover freestyles a Childish Gambino sample from his upcoming album. (starting about 41:45)
- The Community cast's Comic-Con dream costumes. (about 44:00)
Is that enough Community
for you? Probably not. Fortunately, there's more Community
- Too many people, not enough microphone.
- Watch for the dangers of shrimp skewers at parties.
- Hey, the Dean is going to be a series regular!
Troy and Abed in the... Evening?
(Image and videos courtesy of NBC)
- Is all of Community happening in Abed's head? Is it Purgatory? Whoa...
- The series finale of Community as an alternate series finale of Lost? Please make it happen, Dan Harmon!