If you can't wait until Friday to get a glimpse of the Chuck series finale, then you're in luck. We've got three video clips -- containing some big Chuck spoilers -- ready right now! Keep reading to get your first look at the final Chuck episodes, "Chuck vs. Sarah" and "Chuck vs. the Goodbye."WARNING: These videos give away some major plot points. By watching them, you will be spoiled. Sometimes that's OK. Sometimes it's not. Only you can decide.Need a refresher on the last episode, "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train"? Click here for the best quotes from the episode!
In the first video from "Chuck vs. Sarah," Morgan and Casey spend some time considering both their pasts and their futures:
Who cried during the filming of the Chuck finale? What's the story behind Casey's grunts? Find out in this interview with Adam Baldwin and Chuck executive producer Chris Fedak
- If this were the only video you saw from "Chuck vs. Sarah," you would still be spoiled by Morgan's first lines. Quinn dead? Sarah back? What's going on?
- No one can make "No more gunplay" sound as sentimentally nostalgic as John Casey.
- Casey shows admirable restraint in not commenting on Morgan's "progress" over the past five years.
- All snipers need "World's Greatest Dad" aprons.
No matter what Morgan thinks, all is definitely not well with Sarah. The second video clip shows that:
What did Scott Krinsky and Vik Sahay have to say about the end of Chuck? Check out the interview here
- Got to love the return to Sarah's one-time spy apartment.
- Would they really be able to put enough about Chuck into one folder so that Sarah would be convincing in her role as a loving wife? Maybe they'll play the "Intersect amnesia" angle to help the ruse.
- Apparently Quinn forgot the flash card that made Sarah loyal to him. Big mistake.
- Is Nicholas Quinn dead? Or are we looking at another miraculous survival story? It could go either way.
- Quinn is going to make a big mess when he hits the ground below that window.
Will Chuck have some suspicions about the new Sarah? Based on this final clip, that seems to be the case:
How much do you know about Chuck? Show off your knowledge for a chance to win great Chuck prizes in the Chuck vs. the Fans Giveaway
- Sarah walked home barefoot? She didn't have any shoes in that fancy apartment? That seems like poor planning on Quinn's part.
- Nice Comic-Con poster in the background!
- This is definitely not going to go smoothly for Chuck and his friends.
Will Sarah realize the truth about Chuck? Is the marriage doomed? Is Quinn dead? What could possibly resolve all of this in one night? Share your thoughts and theories below!(Image and videos courtesy of NBC)